KING KONG SCAFFOLD - safe, secure & reliable
King Kong Scaffold - based in Petone / Wellington - have a great understanding of how scaffolding systems can be designed and adapted for any situation from construction to renovation. Our scaffolding services represent competitive rates and will fit into any project’s budget (big or small).
We specialise in providing safe and solid scaffolding for residential and light commercial work sites throughout Wellington and the wider region. We will work with you every step of the way, from planning and design through to scaffolding erection and dismantling. Safety checks are carried throughout the installation process, we pride ourselves with complying with all safety regulations and industry codes of practice. Whether it’s standard scaffolding, roof protection, or tower scaffolding for ease of access. King Kong Scaffold can supply what you need for your next scaffolding project.
King Kong Scaffold prefers to use a Ringlock scaffolding system, and this has many benefits for our clients:
- Fast to set up, allowing clients to start projects sooner.
- Strong and robust design and structure for improved safety.
- Flexible designs allow Ringlock scaffolding to be used in almost every exterior or interior situation.
- A vastly higher loading capacity than many other scaffolding systems.
Hire the Best Scaffold Firm in Petone, Porirua, & Paraparaumu
At King Kong scaffold, we offer scaffolding hire services in Wellington, Porirua, Lower Hutt, Kapiti, Paraparaumu, Petone, and the surrounding areas. We are your local scaffolding specialist, and we can handle any size of project, from large commercial construction jobs to small residential renovation work.
When you contact us, you can expect the highest standards of quality, complete professionalism, expertise in all areas of scaffolding, and excellent customer service. Our prices are competitive too. Get in touch today to get a quote for scaffolding hire in Wellington, Porirua, Lower Hutt, Kapiti, Paraparaumu, and Petone.
Looking for Scaffolding Experts in Lower Hutt, Wellington?
If you are looking for scaffold hire in Wellington, Porirua, or the surrounding area, here is how our process works:
- Quote – we’ll visit your location to inspect the area you need the scaffolding erected. We’ll also take the measurements we need, and we'll get details on your requirements. We’ll then provide you with a quote.
- Planning – once you approve the quote, we’ll start planning the project to ensure the scaffolding is delivered and built on your site when you need it.
- Scaffold erection – our certified, skilled, and experienced scaffolding erection team will visit your site to expertly erect the scaffolding. We follow all safety regulations and will make sure your scaffolding is safe and secure.
- Maintenance – we’ll then regularly visit your location to inspect the scaffolding, making any adjustments that are necessary to ensure it continues to conform to safety regulations and your requirements.
- Dismantling – when you are ready, we will visit your location again to dismantle the scaffolding, removing all the elements from your site.
At King Kong Scaffold, we can help with whatever size of project you are working on. You’ll get a customised standard of service and a customised quote that will be as competitive as possible. Give us a call today to find out more.
Scaffolding Wrap Wellington Wide
At King Kong Scaffold, we also provide scaffolding wrap services in addition to scaffolding. Scaffold wrap is the perfect solution to protect your building and workers from the weather. It also improves the appearance of your construction site.
The products that we use when providing our scaffolding wrap services are fully weatherproof. They are high-quality, too, so they won't let you down when the weather turns bad.
We can provide you with just scaffolding wrap services, or we can include wrapping if you are also hiring scaffolding from us. To get a quote for scaffold wrap, give us a call now on 0508 5464 5664.
Benefits of Scaffold Wrap in Lower North Island NZ
Prevents delays – wrapping your scaffolding helps to prevent construction delays caused by bad weather. This includes situations where work can’t be completed because of the weather conditions, as well as situations where the weather causes damage to the building, which then has to be repaired.
Helps projects finish on time – as scaffolding wrap helps to prevent delays, it also helps keep your construction project on schedule.
Protects workers – scaffolding wrap provides an element of protection to workers, too, in addition to the protection it provides to the building.
Prevents unauthorised access – scaffolding wrap installed at ground level provides your construction site with a further level of security that helps to keep out anyone that shouldn’t be there.
Saves money – by preventing delays and damage to the building because of bad weather, you will save money by installing scaffolding wrap.
At King Kong Scaffold, we offer flexible scaffold hire terms in Wellington, Porirua, and the surrounding area, so we can help whether you need long-term or short-term hire. Get in touch today to arrange to get a quote.